May 01, 2009

MORE ON THE NEW SONGS FOR THE GREATEST HITS COLLECTION.

Paul Oakenfold was in the studio this week, producing new songs with Madonna for her upcoming Greatest Hits. Paul took some time to answer a few questions regarding the new material, and we’re happy to share his answers to the first two questions today.

Q.: How did you come to work with Madonna on the new songs?
A.. I was approached by Guy Oseary to see if I was interested in working with Madonna in the studio.

Q.: Could you tell us more about the sound you have developed for them?
A.: I was looking for a cutting-edge sound with an old-school classic feel. I think we have achieved that and I think people are going to be really happy with this bunch of songs.

On the side note, the second producer of the new songs for Madonna’s hits collection seems to be DJ Frank E., a young DJ and Hip Hop/Rap/R&B producer. Madonna hit the studio with him on Thursday. He described the first day of recording on his Twitter site: “Great day today in the studio, doin it all over again tomorrow. This is my life”.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment