December 08, 2011

NICKI MINAJ & M.I.A. ON TWITTER ABOUT THE VIDEO OF "GIVE ME ALL YOUR LOVE"

Yesterday, we have reported that Madonna has already started filming the music video of "Give Me All Your Love" featuring Nicki Minaj & M.I.A.

Today, Nicki and M.I.A tweeted about their experiences with the Queen:

Nicki Minaj said:

"Video Shoot"

"In the presence of greatness. MADONNA"

"OH MY f'ingggg Gahhhh!!!!! MADONNA jus kissed me!!!!! On the lips!!!!!!! It felt sooooo good. Soooo soft!!!! *passes out* aaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!
"

"*kisses each one of my barbz so they too can taste queen madonna* I love u guys sooo much!!!! This video is of epic proportion! Love uuuu!!!"

"Yes! It was recorded!!! *hopes & prays this footage appears somewhere* lmaoooooooooooo"

"No barbz...like...seriously...it felt soooooooooo good!!!!!!! Sooooo soft! Like what?!?!?! bwahahahhahahahahahaha!!!!"

"I was shocked but kissed back!!!ahhh!"

A fan asked: "was it like the Madonna/Britney kiss or did y'all make your own HERstory?"
>"It was more romantic. Bwaha!"


M.I.A said:

"Madonna killed it! A legend! said she'd have me , i said ill have her too, we had a 3sum M.N.M. MEGAFORCE @TheMegaforce thanku."

"i got jungle pom poms"



Stay tuned on FeelMadonna for more updates and the premiere of the video!

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment