November 09, 2011

G. OSEARY & W. ORBIT ON TWITTER: ABOUT THE LEAK OF M'S NEW SONG

Guy Oseary and William Orbit took their Twitter accounts today and this is what they had to say:

Guy Oseary:
"The plan was for new music to come out in the new year... and yet someone leaked a demo version of a song yesterday.."

"Im very happy with the positive reaction to the demo, but we are very upset with whoever leaked the song!!!!!!!!"

"we are asking that the fans please help us police any more leaks.. we have a lot in store for you.. but please respect the process.."

"madonna told me this morning "my true fans wouldn't do this"... whoever is responsible for this leak, we ask that you please stop!.."

William Orbit (very upset about the leak) said:
"Better switch off laptop now. Holy shizzzzttttzzzz. Grrrrrrrrrr"

1 comentarios:

Mia C said...

I jus t heard the new song "Give me all your love" that leaked in the internet... and I have to say that is terrible and the lyrics are just ridiculous.

As a Madonna fan I'm very disturbed and disappointed.

Post a Comment